Solid wood molding and graceful lines adorn the Foothill 4-in-1 Convertible Crib. Natural grain variations of the New Zealand pine wood makes each crib unique, while matching inset panels highlight the crib's base and backboard.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 4-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Our cribs adapt as your baby grows, even in to their teen years. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-sized bed. (toddler bed conversion kit M3999 and full-size bed conversion kit M5789 sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: We source materials with your family in mind. Our furniture is made of solid, sustainable New Zealand pinewood and TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- BREATHE EASY: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Assembled Dimensions: 58.75" x 31" x 46.75"
Assembled Weight: 73 lbs
This is a custom order that ships in approximately 12 weeks